Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Seven years!

How time flies, Wafa! I can't believe that it's already seven years since you have left this world. We were in the eighth grade then, now I'm in the final year of my bachelor's degree. I wonder what you would be doing now, what course, what career you would opt for, which college you would have joined, what dress you would wear, which songs you would like, what things we would talk of and how often, if only you were here... Now our friends are getting married one by one. Some even have kids. I wonder when you would have got married, to whom, and what you would have worn and how beautiful you would have looked, if only you could come back! Sometimes I think it's good that you didn't have to see what this world has come to. And sometimes I feel that you could have stayed for some more time. It's just a week or two away from Ramdan; so Allah will be deciding whose time expires this year. I wonder if my name is on the list... I hope that when my time comes I go in as much piety as you did, with as much faith as those favoured by Allah Subhanahu va tha'ala have. I wish we can meet again in heaven with Allah's blessings. I still pray for you and I always will, in sha Allah. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment